Rabu, 22 September 2010

Allardyce explains senior positions claim

Sir Alex Ferguson behind Sam AllardyceAllardyce had claimed that he could oversee success in clubs like Manchester United
Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce insisted that alleges that made about being more suitable for the management of top European clubs were "tongue in cheek".

Allardyce, 55, said that winning titles for clubs like Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Manchester United or Chelsea "would be a problem for me".

But now he stated that, although ambitious, he was happy at Ewood Park and their comments were not serious.

"I don't think that would create such a stir, because it has", commented.

"Someone asked me if I had found my level and was comfortable as Blackburn Rovers Manager.

"I'm never comfortable as a Manager because I'm always looking to improve, and my terms of wanting to improve is about having a burning ambition always get better than I am.

"Obviously, in the end, that would always try to get to the very very top of the industry that I'm working on."

Allardyce has enjoyed a varied career, starting in Manchester as an assistant coach in 1989, before moving on to Limerick, Blackpool and Notts County.

He then spent eight years ahead of Bolton Wanderers before resigning, surprisingly, in April 2007 after guiding the Trotters to fifth in the Premier League and on the brink of UEFA Cup qualification.

Perhaps his most moving work to date, Allardyce assumed, in Newcastle, a month later in a three-year contract, but he was responsible for only 24 matches before leaving the Club by "mutual consent".

He then had to wait 3 months before resuming his career with Blackburn, who are unbeaten in the League this season.

Ahead of the 1-1 draw in last week with Fulham FC on Saturday, Allardyce said: "I would be more suitable for Inter Milan or Real Madrid. wouldn't be a problem for me manage these clubs because I would earn double or League ever."

He added: "give me the Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it wouldn't be a problem.

"Is not a problem to take me to the highest reaches of the Champions League and Premier League and easier my work in it".

Although he backtracked on the comments on Tuesday, Allardyce insisted: "I believe in my own ability, that is the bottom line is with moment Blackburn, I am very pleased with".


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 komentar: