Minggu, 03 Oktober 2010

Hughes offers advice to Giggs

Last updated: 10th September 2010 Subscribe to RSS Feed Hughes offers Giggs advice Giggs: candidate SKY Sports on SKY of Wales

There are no more live football on Sky sport than ever, including in the Premier League, Champions League, Clydesdale Bank Premier League away qualifiers for Euro 2012 in England and Primera DivisiĆ³n.With four live Sky sport channels and Sky Sports News will never miss a moment for sky here .Click for more.

Mark Hughes has revealed he will recommend the adoption of a proposal for Wales coach his former Manchester United team mate Ryan Giggs.

John Toshack departure on Thursday, after losing the beginning of Wales qualifications for Euro 2012 has led to proposals Giggs could be a candidate for employment.

Giggs has stated previously, it will be started for coach of the country in the future, although United manager Sir Alex Ferguson are precluded 36-year-old while still having a role player.

Hughes was still a player when he started his coaching career with Wales in 1999, and the current manager of Fulham believes Giggs should adopt a position, he was offered the role.

"I was still played in the Premier League when I get a job," says Wales Fulham boss. "I initially thought, I can play and manage, but quickly found that it is impossible.

"In a way I coped with by separating the two roles. Club I player, but it is a very different attitude when I was with international teams.

"Maybe if you have a project would Ryan it differently, and it will be interesting to see if he is interested in it.

"He has to decide if it is right for him, but I would recommend it if he rang. I would say that it takes.

"If it exceeds this, he must surround yourself with good personnel that will protect and help.

"For me it is the best thing you ever did-it enabled me to become a Manager, I am now because it is a huge learning curve.

"It puts you initially and may think" what the hell happened there? ", but then you can sit back window and discusses how to do better.

"In an effort to study Each manager is fantastic." says international football managers are older, but I think it is a fantastic opportunity for young Manager. "


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 komentar: