Rabu, 08 September 2010

Gyan directed debut

Last updated: 7th September 2010 Subscribe to RSS Feed Gyan geared up for debut Gyan: Looking to buy markAsamoah Gyan hopes it will give time to settle in England, but it is looking for his nose Sunderland.

Ghana became black cats International record signing when it sharply from Rennes.

Having poured from £ 13million it led to Wearside, Steve Bruce side looking for immediate return on its investment.

Gyan, who acknowledges that he has fulfilled a dream by moving the Premier League, hopes he can deliver the goods and is hoping to be transmitted Wigan debut on Saturday for the voyage.

"First of all I want to help make to Ghana, and my new club won trophies," said the 24-year-olds.

"You can only do well, if I am winning things Club and international level.

"But I don't want to get ahead of yourself. the most important thing for me is to be improved and mature as a player.

"Playing in England is the dream of many players, so I'm happy to be here.

"A big step and I'm looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead. I know that will not be easy, but it will work twice, it is difficult to achieve my goals.

"You must adapt to the conditions, but of course, I'm looking forward to the challenge and change to the environment."

Sunderland V Wigan: first goal scorer, a. Gyan 13/2

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 komentar: