Senin, 11 Oktober 2010

Beckham-I feared career

Last updated: 12th September 2010 Subscribe to RSS Feed Beckham - I feared for career Beckham: "run" again SKY Sports on SKY
There are no more live football on Sky sport than ever, including in the Premier League, Champions League, Clydesdale Bank Premier League away qualifiers for Euro 2012 in England and Primera DivisiĆ³n.With four live Sky sport channels and Sky Sports News will never miss a moment for sky here .Click for more.
David Beckham admits that he doubted if it will be played again after his return to Los Angeles Galaxy.

International England makes his return to action on Saturday after six months on the sidelines after a torn Achilles tendon of while plays for AC Milan.

Injury ends dreams Championship last year, and it assumes that sometimes he thought he played career may be in the end.

"I am a Positive person, when I did the damage, there is a suspicion that go through your mind AM I ever will. play again?"He told Sky Sports News.

"Returns there and place it again, and with the team, he made sweet.

"Where there is serious injury, it cross your mind."

Beckham plays for the last 20 minutes of the Galaxy's 3-1 win over Columbus Crew and former England captain still hope it will be still in the international framework.

"I would like to have to play for England," he continued.

"If I'm fit, then I'm sure Manager (England) will examine me."

Promotions in England. Click here to bet.

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 komentar: