Rabu, 15 September 2010

Surprised by the inclusion of Bebe

Last updated: 7th September 2010 Subscribe to RSS Feed Bebe surprised by inclusion Bebe: prepared for chance SKY SPORTS on SKY

There are no more live football on Sky sport than ever, including in the Premier League, Champions League, Clydesdale Bank Premier League away qualifiers for Euro 2012 in England and Primera DivisiĆ³n.With four live Sky sport channels and Sky Sports News will never miss a moment for sky here .Click for more.

Bebe has admitted that he was "surprised" by its inclusion in the squad of Manchester United's Champions League.

Portugal U21 international sign of Old Trafford Club last month reported fee of £ 7.4 m solution with manager Sir Alex Ferguson argued that the future is bright Club winger.

20-year-old was named in the squad despite initial reports, it is not carried out, cut along with Owen Hargreaves.

However, Uefa confirmed that Bebe in Portuguese third tier is played last season, have been included, and now he can make his nose Old Trafford against Rangers in the race next Tuesday.

"I am surprised by my involvement in the UEFA Champions League teams," he said.

"It is a dream for me never thought I would have done this, but now I am a very happy man.

Only hope that my confidence returns when started playing some games and scoring goals, as I know how.

Currently I work very hard every day in the field of training.

"I intend to make the most of my friends and hopefully benefit from the possibility offered to me."

Man Utd stage at the stage of removing remove: Runners up 6/1

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 komentar: