Selasa, 14 September 2010

Beckham back after injury lay-off

David BeckhamBeckham was relieved by come across your Galaxy return David Beckham returned from six months out with injury in a 20-minute appearance as a substitute in the 3-1 win over the LA Galaxy Columbus Crew.

The former captain of England, 35, hadn't played since its Achilles playing on loan to AC Milan in March that kept him out of the FIFA World collapse.

But it came as a substitute for 70 minutes before picking up a yellow card for lack poor in Emmanuel Ekpo.

"I'm happy to come across it." I felt strongly finished and good, he said.

Beckham, whose last game in the MLS franchise in November, was entered into for Juninho with Galaxy three clear goals.

"I've never been out of the game for such a long time," said Beckham."Has been a rapid recovery and I'm happy with it; I thought I was ready for 90 minutes for four months, but after 10 minutes in the field, I thought I was dying."

Former Manchester United and Real Madrid then reiterated his desire to play for England, although boss Fabio Capello said he was "too old" to collapse before setback in its decision.

Beckham has put himself on the framework for the Euro 2012 qualifier against Montenegro at Wembley on 12 October.

"Would you be available to play for England. If I'm fit, so I'm sure the Manager (England) will consider me," he said.

Beckham also admitted that he had to ask if he would recover from the injury.

"How good a person as I am when I did the injury there is no doubt that go through your mind. I'll never play again?", he added.

"Getting back out there and being fit again and with the team makes sweet. When you have a serious injury like this cross your mind."

Edson Buddle, Dema Kovalenko and Jovan Kirovski marked to help the Galaxy retrieve the first in the Western Conference of major League Soccer, three points ahead of Real Salt Lake.


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 komentar: